Dreaming of a Green Christmas? Here's Our 2010 Green Gift Guide Just For You!
Last year, I scoured the internet to find the best green gifts and shared the coolest ones with you! I've updated the list to include some really cool new finds. There's something for everyone on this list. I've included links so that you can buy online (the greener way to go!), so enjoy!
- Natural Burnished Bamboo Utensil Set (pictured)- a great eco-friendly household gift.
- Natural Handmade Soap - Great to have around the kitchen. This soap removes offensive odors left behind by onions, fish, garlic, etc.
- Organic Bath Salts in Lavender- A lavish earth-friendly treat. Lavender is known for its soothing powers.
- All Natural 100% Vegan Soap- This moisturizing soap contains shea butter and coconut oil and comes in delicious scents like lavendar and peach.
- Recycled Album Cover Notecards- This is a really unique stocking-stuffer for the music lover in your life. They have a range of artists- from Stevie Nicks to Marvin Gaye.
- Recycled Glass Earrings- You don't have to sacrifice fashion to be eco-friendly.
- More Green Stocking Stuffers from Give a Green Bag!- This site offers a range from biodegradable pens to soy candle.
- Fair-trade Divine Cocoa Powder- What better way to enjoy your green Christmas, than with a hot cup of fair-trade cocoa?
- African Black Soap (Nirvana by Natalie M.)- A great product that can be used for face, body and hair. It comes in the following sizes: 8 oz. ($10), 3 oz. travel tube ($8).
- Healthy Hair Butter (Nirvana by Natalie M.)- I've actually used this awesome product! It contains: shea butter, mango butter, avocado butter, olive butter, jojoba butter, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, olive oil, tea tree oil, lime essential oil and vanilla.
|Healthy Hair Butter by Nirvana By Natalie M.|
|Camelbak Better Bottle|
- Bamboo Earbuds and iPhone 3G Case- For the green techie in your life.
- Candy Wrapper Coin Pouch (pictured)- For the fashion-conscious diva in your life. I love this one!
- A Cool Way to Drink Water- Literally!
- Hand Blown Glass Sets- they even have shot glasses.
- Living Green Page-A-Day Calendar 2011- Great stocking stuffers or for co-workers or clients.
- Six Pack Tote- a great gift idea for a sports or camping enthusiast.
- Bedol Water Powered Clock- It's not just eco-friendly, but looks great, too.
- Calling all chocolate lovers- a decadent treat for yourself or as a gift.
- 100% Organic Body Scrub: Coconut- this body treat is 100% organic and 100% vegan.
- Plant A Tree In Costa Rica! A very affordable way to be eco-friendly, one tree at a time. There are also several other ways to contribute that are under $25.00. It's also tax deductible!
|Eco-Me 100% Natural Dog Kit|
- Coolest (or Hottest, whichever you prefer) Lunch Bag Ever- You'll be the envy of all the brown baggers at the office.
- Bamboo Towel Set- These are sooo much better than cotton. I'd love to have a set of these (hint, hint)
- Set of Tumblers- made from recycled glass.
- Doggie Stuff- Don't forget about your best buddy. Buy this kit and learn how to make eco-friendly products for your dog.
- Amazing T-shirts- buy one of these funky T's and 50% of your purchase goes directly to help people in need around the world.
- Give an experience! Do you need a gift idea for someone who has everything? Give them a gift they won't forget- an experience. Choose from white water rafting to climbing. There's something for everyone.
- Give them a gift that will save them money for years to come! This gadget eliminates the usage of standby power and lowers your power bill.
- Hourglass Cold Brew Coffee Maker- Brews coffee with cold water to reduce the acid in coffee by 69.6%, using no heat or electricity in the process.
- Water-Powered Alarm Clock- Keep toxic batteries out of landfills by using this alarm clock powered by H2O.
- Wind N' Go Freedom Shaver- This razor doesn't require any batteries or electricity!
- Reusable bags by Envirosax Kids series (pictured on the right) - These are so adorable!
- Eco-Dough is a green alternative to Play Doh. It comes in many different forms, sizes as well as, scented and unscented. It's made with plant, fruit and veggie extracts.
- Soy Crayon Rocks- Made from renewable soybeans grown in the U.S. and get their pigment from natural mineral powders.
- Maple Landmark Mini Disk Rattle- This rattle will be safe in little hands and mouths. It has a non-toxic color finish and is made of sustainably harvested local hardwoods.
- Recycled Plastic Jump Rope- The handles are made from 100% recycled milk jugs and are phthalate- and BPA-free; rope is made from 100% cotton. Made in the U.S.A.
|Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel |
- Get rid of that plastic sippy cup with Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Sippy Cups (pictured at right)!
- ImagiPLAY Rhino Puzzle is made using plantation-grown rubberwood, which is an environmentally-friendly hardwood.
- ImagiPLAY Weeping Williow Wood Puzzle- ImagiPlay visits every factory to make sure that workers are paid a fair living wage and there is no child labor. Great company!
- Green Toys Fire Truck- made from recycled milk jugs! Safe plastic (no BPA, phthalates, or lead).
- MiYim Organic Baby Victoria- This cute, pink bunny is made from 100% unbleached organic cotton, inside and out.
- Green Toys Building Blocks- These colorful blocks are made of recycled milk jugs.
- Sprig Toys Eco Shake N' Stack- Develop your baby's motor skills with the worry of their safety (these are paint- and phthalate-free).
- Green Toys Tea Set- This set is made from recycled plastic milk containers.
- Green Toys Tool Set- Cute tool set is made from 100% post-consumer recycled milk jugs.
- Number Snail- Colorful, wooden puzzle.
- Need to store all of those toys? Try one of these organic cotton storage bins (pictured). They come in cool styles, e.g., blue elephant, hippo, monkey, owl and pink elephant.
- Global Green Pals Organic Dolls- These dolls are 100% Oeko-Tex certified organic dolls that are stuffed with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic PET bottles.
- Sprig Toys Dino Adventure- These are a parent's dream: safe, durable and battery-free!
- Uncle Goose Groovie Math Blocks- Kids can have fun while learning with these colorful blocks made with non-toxic, child-safe inks.
- Indoor Portable Playhouse- Playhouse is light and easy to assemble.
Sprig Toys Dino Adventure